The Benefits of Becoming a Member
EOA is a not-for-profit company that has a growing membership base and is focused on assisting companies with current employee ownership structures or those looking to implement employee share plans.
By being a member you can participate in:
- Events and networking opportunities– including the Annual Conference which has key note speakers from across the globe attending and providing insights into employee share ownership;
- Training– providing targeted employee share ownership training opportunities;
- Lobbying– EOA is the only voice within Australia and New Zealand that can influence and lobby Government for change;
- Research and International news and connections.
Benefits of being a member:
There are many benefits to being a member of EOA. Members receive the following services:
- Quarterly E-bulletin that deals with topical issues and developments;
- Reduced rates for our training programs;
- Reduced rates for the Annual Conference and Award’s night;
- Free access to a network of like-minded people to exchange ideas, experience and practices;
- Access to experienced, specialist advisors for advice on tax, legal, ESOP finance matters and access to HR, company secretaries, workplace relations professionals and employee representatives;
- A voice in research and policy work that can be used to influence Government and other decision-makers;
- Access to our ESOP specialist accreditation program (currently in development);
- Free information and help line – expert guidance available to assist you with any employee ownership queries that are not of a legal or tax nature;
- A free copy of all future EOA guides, policy papers and publications.
New thinking and ideas – becoming members of the Association guarantees you quick access to new information, evidence and ideas on how to harness the advantages of employee ownership for business performance.
You can find out more about being a member and the fee structure by downloading the brochure above. Or join here. We look forward to your joining the community.